- Material: Tin Free Steel
- Type: Crown Cap
- Usage: Bottles
- Feature: Disposable
- Custom Order: Accept
- Place of Origin: Karnataka, India
- Brand Name: Metal Closures
- Printing Logo: Yes
- Application: Beverage
- Feature: Non refillable
- Minimum order quantity for plain crowns: 320000
- Min. order quantity for printed crowns: 720000
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed in corrugated carton boxes|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready for despatch from our works in 2-3 weeks|
SpecificationsIntermediate Skirt height crown caps.
PVC or PVC Free Liner.
26mm with 21 corrugations.
- Crown closures are used for closing beer/soft drink glass bottles.
- They help retain the fizz in the contents and also ensure it reaches the consumer without any contamination.
- Once crown closures are opened they are not re-usable thus rendering the bottles tamper-proof.
- Intermediate Skirt height crown caps.
- The liners used for the caps can be PVC, PVC-free or Oxygen scavenging/absorbing.
- 26 mm crowns with 21 corrugations.
- Crown caps can be used for either pry off or twist off application with wide range of crown shell weights.
- Custom colour and printing options available.
- Suitable for multiple packaging styles including glass and aluminium bottles and are compatible with beer, carbonated softdrinks, wine, sparkling wine and aerated water.
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Food Grade
End use Industry
26mm with 21 corruations
Pry-off and twist-off
Beer, carbonated soft drink, sparkling wine, aerated water, non-alcoholic beverage, fruit juice, flavoured milk, etc.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Email to this supplier